BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Custom Arcade Stick Templates

(more to be added later)

So I decided to start making some templates for arcade sticks for the hell of it as well as maybe some commisions. Time will tell on the commissions though.

Anyway, this is where I'm going to be posting them for the time being.
Templates I've worked with so far:
-Madcatz TE edition
-Arcade-in-a-Box (curved wide)
-Hori Real Arcade Pro 2

If anyone wants one done up or wants to use any of the ones I had already created (except for teh commissioned ones. Those are exclusive to the person who paid for the work), there's a few places I can be reached.

-You can find me at SRK (www.shoryuken.com) as Bill Jersey.

-On Twitter @BillJersey.

-Send me a message via xbox live. Gamertag: Bill Fn Jersey (click the tag at the right of this blog)

-if you can't reach me any of those ways, than you can email me at ViaFiction@hotmail.com


Templates:

Free to Use:


































Random Request:














Commissioned:

0 comments: